Vacuum Oil or Gas Quench Furnace
Ipsen Vacuum Oil/Gas Quench Furnaces (VOQ)
The perfect balance of flexibility and quality to meet the most rigorous uptime requirements.
The two-chamber design of the VOQ can meet all of your changing application needs. Depending on process requirements, the user can select quenching with either oil or inert gas (up to 2 bar positive pressure). The following features make this furnace very flexible to use:
- A vacuum-tight inner door that allows the hot zone to be kept under vacuum and at temperature while eliminating vapor migration between the two chambers
- Work-handling forks integrated into the quenching mechanism that momentarily move into the hot zone, preventing contamination of the vacuum chamber with oil
- Shelf-mounted agitators to provide uniform quenching
The versatile VOQ is ideal for incorporation of AvaC® technology, which can also handle a multitude of thermal processes for a variety of materials including:
- Hardening with gas or oil quench
- Carburizing with gas or oil quench
- Carbonitriding with oil quench
- Solution annealing
- Aging/stress relieving
The Ipsen VOQ is available in three standard load sizes 18" x 18" x 24" (450 mm x 450 mm x 610 mm), 24" x 24" x 36" (610 mm x 610 mm x 910 mm) and 36" x 36" x 48" (910 mm x 910 mm x 1,220 mm).
Additional sizes are quoted upon request.
To discuss your vaccum furnace requirements, contact Niranjan More, Sales Manager - Vacuum Products.